GOODBYE 2009 WELCOME 2010

Hello everyone! I gathered some of my nail art designs that I haven't posted before.. Hope you like them... I will be posting my new year nail art later or maybe tomorrow, sorry for my busy schedule, this is my only free time to post because of my baby...
anyway, happy new year everyone, and have a prosperous 2010....
all image are clickable!






inspired by getchanailsdid
i added m57 konad plate for the leopard design...









thanks for viewing.. God Bless
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
You have read this article amisy / claire / eyeko / fake nails / fimo / konad m57 / l.a color / nail art pen / ORLY / RHINESTONE / SALLY HANSEN / urban decay with the title GOODBYE 2009 WELCOME 2010. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/01/goodbye-2009-welcome-2010.html. Thanks!

No comment for "GOODBYE 2009 WELCOME 2010"

Post a Comment