Plaid nails for essie

Hello!!


I did this "plaid" manicure for a contest Essie Switzerland is organizing on their FB page.
 
For this mani, I used Essie Mint Candy Apple as the main color. For the accent nail, I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for the background and Essie Good as Gold, Essie Mint Candy Apply, and Lancôme Bleu de Flore for the plaid pattern.

To create the pattern, I used the "sticker" method, which I explained in this post. Basically, I painted some squares with the different polishes I would use for the plaid pattern on a plastic folder/plastic ziplock bag, waited until they were dry, peeled them off, and then cut some stripes that I applied on my nail.
I always have some of these squares in different colors painted in advance so that I don't have to wait until they are dry.
 
And finally, I used this tutorial from the Beauty Department to create the plaid pattern.
 
 
 

 
 
And if you like my manicure, I would really appreciate if you could vote for me for this contest! :D  The winners of the contest will become "essie girls", which means they will represent the brand for one year. They will share swatches of essie regular range, of the new collections, and write some articles on essie facebook page!

Si vous amiez ma manicure, ça serait vraiment gentil de votre part si vous pouviez voter pour mon entrée au concours essie Switzerland. Les gagantes auront la chance de devenir des "essie girls" et de représenter la marque pendant un an. Cela signifique qu'elles auront la chance de swatcher des vernis essie de l'assortiment perimanent, les nouvelles collections et de rédiger des articles pour la page facebook d'essie suisse!
 
 
To vote:
  1. You have to first like essie Switzerland (here)  
  2. Then go here and click on *je vote* (I vote). Then you will see my picture, click on "Je vote" to vote for my picture (see screencaps below).
Pour voter:
  1. Il faut d'abord aimer (like) essie Switzerland (here)
  2. Ensuite il faut aller ici et cliquer sur *je vote*. Ensuite, vous allez voir ma photo et clickez sur "je vote".
Merci beaucoup ♥

 
Thank you so much ♥
 
You have read this article BLUE / ESSIE / GOLD / GREEN / lancôme / OPI with the title Plaid nails for essie. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/10/plaid-nails-for-essie.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Plaid nails for essie"

Post a Comment