Apple Core

Hi bloggers!! My son Jaem's long weekend is over! Back to school tomorrow. But before that, here's my update for BORNPRETTY STORE!!

The title has something to do with my post! I also got this cute enamel apple earrings and apple core shaped necklace from bornpretty.. Very fab yet very affordable! The 1 Pair Pretty Enamel Red Apple Bead Rhinestone Crystal Stud Earrings are only $2.36 a pair, and the Fashion Vintage Red Apple Core Shape Pendant Childlike Necklace Chain is just $2.43. Also available in green.
I recieved lots of compliments! I love them! 


 NOTE: This product was sent to me as a gift. I made this review based on my own ideas and preference on how to use them. My opinions about the quality of the said products are based on my personal judgements and the outcome of my usage.

I made a pair of nails with apple designs too!! It's a perfect match! The full acrylic nails and the model hand are also from bornpretty!! 


Avail of a 10 % discount when you type MAEJ61. Visit Bornpretty Store for nail art , fashion accessories, and more!!!


My flat sandals from Macy's! :) 
They're perfect ;)
P.S
Do you like my new layout? You can now view my photos in a much larger size! :)

Hope you like them!!! 
God bless
You have read this article accessories / apple core / apples / born pretty / cute / macys / NAIL ART / review with the title Apple Core. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/10/apple-core.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Apple Core"

Post a Comment