Portfolio of Achievements. ( Winning Entries on Nail Art Contests which joined to date..)

It's been a year and a half since I started blogging. It really cheers me up when someone admires and gets inspired by my designs. I treasure all my fellow bloggers whom I met here.. All your comments and compliments means a lot to me..Thank you very much...BTW, here is a short list of my nail art achievements. I reorganized all my nail art designs that are contest winners..
You have read this article CONTEST / nail art contest with the title Portfolio of Achievements. ( Winning Entries on Nail Art Contests which joined to date..). You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/04/portfolio-of-achievements-winning.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Portfolio of Achievements. ( Winning Entries on Nail Art Contests which joined to date..)"

Post a Comment