MAIKO INSPIRED NAILS

Hi guys! Just a quick post.. Been busy because it's summer.. We've been visiting relatives lately. And every morning my son Jaem, is attending DVBS (daily vacation bible school) with my sisters..
Btw, just wanna share my notd. I entitled it "MAIKO"
Maiko (まいこ, マイコ?) is a Japanese word for dancing girl and is an apprentice geisha. Maiko is also a feminine Japanese given name.
Materials used:
chg sugar high
black special polish
white special polish
chg 2030
black cat n.p
image plates:
b12,h17, and s6
rhinestone white
red nail art pen
mac shirelle
white special polish
milani tricky treat
konad m70
Mani I made for my sister. ☻
elianto
white special polish
konad m63
HOPE YOU LIKE THEM! GOD BLESS! ☻
You have read this article b12 / elianto / geisha / h17 image plate / houndstooth / konad m63 / konad m70 / konad s6 / mac shirelle / maiko with the title MAIKO INSPIRED NAILS. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/04/maiko-inspired-nails.html. Thanks!

No comment for "MAIKO INSPIRED NAILS"

Post a Comment