UP

Hi all! Belated happy hearts day everyone! ♥♥♥ Hope you had a lovely valentine, as for me I'm very very happy.. ☻ Anyway, Summer is fast approching here in the Philippines... It's very hot here nowadays. For summer nails, I made a simple mani using dried flowers. If you wish to buy some of them, Born Pretty have lots of nail art stuff including dried flowers. I love dried flowers so much. It looks like a lil'garden on my nails. I got the idea of hot air balloon from thriszha, I remember she made a manicure using this image plate last year. I also used konad m57 i.p. cloud design. It reminds me of the Disney movie "Up", my son love that movie so much that he used to watch it every night before going to sleep. He likes Kevin the big bird and the kid named Russell was so cute!
I like the finished product, it's really meant for summer.. Hope you like it too! God Bless you all!!
P.S.
Thanks to all the comments and for following my blog, if you want me to follow your blog too, just leave your link.
Materials Used:
base: snowman light blue
san san warm blue
china glaze "sugar high"
china glaze "happy go lucky"
special polish: dark blue and blue
dried flowers
tweety rainbow glitz top coat
image plate: konad m79 and h17

You have read this article CHINA GLAZE / dried flowers / h17 image plate / hot air balloon / konad m79 / san san cosmetics / summer / up and away with the title UP. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/02/up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "UP"

Post a Comment