Lucky 6

Hi all, 4 days to go before vday! That is also our wedding anniversary! We're celebrating our 6th year as husband and wife.. I really love him so much..For me everyday is special when we're together.. My mani has something to do with our anniversary. I'm not chinese but I love this design very much. One of my fb friend told me that the real meaning of this design in chinese language is "happy, best wishes, and lucky". Sometimes it is used on wedding invitations.. I didn't add that much layering stamp to see the real character of the nail polish.
1st, I applied black with holographic glits n.p as base coat,
Then I used red holo glits on one side, and sally hansen hidden treasure on the other side. I sponged white n.p on the center, and I stamped it with h19 i.p. I used dark red s.p for stamping..Hope you like it! ☻
Btw, I won on nail art express. Thanks to all those who voted for me.
I also received a gift which came from Bless, I really like them all. Thank you very much sis! ♥
random Notd
You have read this article avon / bobbie / hidden treasure / KONAD / love / marble nails / mwah nail polish / nips with the title Lucky 6. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/02/lucky-6.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lucky 6"

Post a Comment