Contest Winner and Style in Jeans Nailart

Hi guys just a quick post..
 I won 2nd prize (best effort) on Maria NailNation tattoo inspired halloween nailart contest yay! thank you very much! =) ♥ Here's my entry... 
"STYLE IN JEANS" 
My personalized / customized nail art I made 
If you have any questions regarding personalized nailart you can email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thanks!!! Happy weekend everyone!!!♥

You have read this article contest winner / denim / halloween / halloween nails / jeans / koi fish / NAIL ART / personalized / style / tattoo with the title Contest Winner and Style in Jeans Nailart. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/11/contest-winner-and-style-in-jeans.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Contest Winner and Style in Jeans Nailart"

Post a Comment