Sally Hansen Pedal To The Medal and More Crackle Love

Well I still love crackles so for today's manicure I used two coats on Sally Hansen Pedal To The Medal and then China Glaze Cracked Medallion on my index, middle and pinkie fingers. Then I used China Glaze Tarnished Gold on my thumb and ring finger. I finished this manicure off with a top coat of Seche Vite.

I used thin coats of the crackles because I wanted the base colour to show through and find that thinner coats allow the cracks to form better. I had to really shake up my bottles to mix my polish but after that I had no problems with the formula. It was smooth to apply and the crackles formed quickly and readily.

Just a few photos today and I was trying to really capture the contrast between the silver base and the metallic crackle.

Sally Hansen Pedal to The Medal with Crackles in Artificial Light
Sally Hansen Pedal to The Medal with Crackles in Artificial Light

 The only natural light available to me for these photos :(

Sally Hansen Pedal to The Medal with Crackles in Natural Light
Sally Hansen Pedal to The Medal with Crackles in Natural Light
I was really happy with how this turned out because I was in the mood for a kind of molten metallics manicure and I think these polishes and shades came together really well. I have to remember to post Pedal To The Metal on its ownand see how the 'Complete Salon Manicure' works since it's supposed to have a top and base coat incorporated!
You have read this article CHINA GLAZE CRACKLE / CHINA GLAZE CRACKLE METALS / CRACKLE with the title Sally Hansen Pedal To The Medal and More Crackle Love. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/08/sally-hansen-pedal-to-medal-and-more.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sally Hansen Pedal To The Medal and More Crackle Love"

Post a Comment