Ulta3 Cocoa

I was changing my nail colour and wanted to match it to a gorgeous dress I was wearing. So that's how I came to choose Ulta3 Cocoa from the Metallic Crush collection. I've shown you swatches of this colour and I loved the gorgeous metallic brown then and I love it now!

I applied a base coat of Revlon Calcium Gel Nail Hardener. This base coat disagrees with several of my polishes and Cocoa was no exception >.< I applied two coats because the first coat did the same 'balding' that I've experienced with other polishes using this base coat. I find Cocoa easy to apply just keep the brush straight! I know that others don't like this collection because they find them too frosty, showing all the brush strokes, but I love them! I finished it off with a coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat.

So onto the pretty pictures!

Ulta3 Cocoa in Artificial Light
Ulta3 Cocoa in Artificial Light
 Then the following morning I took these.

Ulta3 Cocoa in Natural Light
Ulta3 Cocoa in the Shade
Cocoa is such a gorgeous reddish brown metallic! This colour matched my dress perfectly. The thing I loved most was how quickly it dried between layers since it was rather late at night when I finally got around to painting my nails!
You have read this article BRONZE / BROWN / METALLIC / SHIMMER / ULTA3 / ULTA3 METALLIC CRUSH with the title Ulta3 Cocoa. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/04/ulta3-cocoa.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ulta3 Cocoa"

Post a Comment