Nail Art Contest Entries!

Hi all! Here are my entries on Nail Art World "Flower Nail Art Contest". You can vote for your fav entry.. You can also vote for me.♥
My entry no. Is 10 and 11, Click HERE to vote...

I like this design, I wore this mani for a week,( I usually wear my polish for 2 to 3 days only) love this color and design..
Hope you like them too!
MATERIALS USED:
Konad m57
H & m "check me out"
Rose Decal
San san "french white"
The faceshop top coat

LAVANDER ROSES


I love this design, I already did this before, I just used different color this time, it looks like a vintage flower carpet. ...
MATERIALS USED:
Basecoat - eclipse "p11" nail polish
China glaze "happy go lucky"
San san "french white"
Caress "tahiti brown"
The faceshop top coat
China glaze "metallic muse"
Konad Dark orange special polish
Black special polish
plates used:
Bm 20
H08

VINTAGE FLOWER


I also participated on Kelly "Rock Nail Art Contest, if you like my entry you can email her at mailto:kellymeeo@hotmail.fr) and vote for me (11-Mae). Thank you very much.

HOPE YOU LIKE THEM! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

You have read this article nail art contest with the title Nail Art Contest Entries!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/12/nail-art-contest-entries.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nail Art Contest Entries!"

Post a Comment