First Bloom

Hi all, last Sunday, me and my family went out, guess what? I bought some nail stuff.. some of them are my lemmings like etude house and acrylic paint, I also bought some stuff from ebay.. Btw, here's my NOTD, my first try using acrylic paint.. Do you like it? I named it "First Bloom", love the outcome of my design, the color of it is very lively.. I used acrylic paint as base coat,and drew a flower on the corner tip of my nails, then I added some dots.. and last I used wet n' wild Black Magic as top coat... everytime I look at it, it feels like I'm in a garden filled with flowers. Look how pretty the flower is.. I like them! Hope you also will.. ^.^

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

You have read this article acrylic paint / bobbie / etude house / flower / garden / hk polish / sinful / wet n' wild with the title First Bloom. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/11/first-bloom_9.html. Thanks!

No comment for "First Bloom"

Post a Comment