NOTD + PACKAGE

Hi all, sorry for my late late post, yay i miss blogging a lot, I have a lot of pix I want to share with you guys... First, my Skin Md package which came from sweet Allya of paintedtips my price in Vday Contest, second RAOK from SHEY she gave me lots of nail polish, a strawberry jam and a coin purse from Baguio City. Then my mini haul. And last but not the least, my NOTD i made for my lil' sister, my cousin and my latest mani.. Hope you like them....
SORRY IN KOREAN NOTD
direct sunlight
with flash
with flash

P.S
Stay tune for holy week pictures.
And also don't forget to vote for my entry #4 Branching Out cherry blossom nails, here is the link: http://caracita.blogspot.com/2010/03/cherry-blossom-nails-entries-let-voting.html
thanks for viewing ....
#4 BRANCHING OUT

RAOK (Random Act Of Kindness) from shey

PACKAGE came from Allya my Vday Price
My Lil' sister's Mani that I made

My Cousin's Mani that I made

Mini Haul =)
candy swirl
You have read this article bobbie / caronia / ciate / CONTEST / konad m43 / konad s6 / notd / package / rbl / skin food / skin md with the title NOTD + PACKAGE. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/03/notd-package.html. Thanks!

No comment for "NOTD + PACKAGE"

Post a Comment