ZOYA

Hi, late post for my birthday, I haven't updated my blog since November 23 because I've been busy taking care of my baby Basti , and his older brother Jaem...
Here are the pix....
I received my winter nail art price yesterday which came from Liza of "nailartworld" , The winter nail polish collection from Zoya and Qnail half time polish drying accelerator. I tested the veruschka ZP 506, can't wait to try the savita ZP504 and harlow ZP 505. I will post the pix once I get to try it.... here is the recent nail art I've done in the past few days...hope you like them...

Click picture to zoom in...

What can you say about zoya matte nail polish, which is better? with or without stamp on it?


I used fauxnad plate B19 and konad white S.P
What can you say about my advance Christmas nail art? and my "F" set nail art plate?
have you noticed my nail become shorter?
I used estee lauder #10 bronze medal for the base coat, Amisy A01 image plate, and konad red and green S.P
AMISY "F " SET IMAGE PLATE
trade items coming from Joan of nailartdiction.... thank you so much sis...
And a birthday present for me and basti coming from tita norz thank you so much...
inside the box...

thanks for viewing...
have a great weekend!
GOD BLESS!
You have read this article amisy A01 / estee lauder / fauxnad B19 / KONAD / zoya matte with the title ZOYA. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2009/12/zoya.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ZOYA"

Post a Comment