Violet Glam Reinforcement

Hi all, Are you looking for high quality branded nail polish that are not too expensive and available here in the Philippines?? Why not try using san san cosmetics nail polish... 2 coat is thick enough and has a glossy finish, it is quick-drying and doesn't chip even after I wash dishes.
note: san san doesn't compensate me to advertise their product, it is my own opinion..thanks to locke of locofashion, she's the one who gave it to me...
Anyway, in the second photo I applied 2 coats, look how shiny and opaque it is, unlike some other local brands that I used e.g. caronia.. San san is more shiny and dries quickly..
I will do a comparison review next time.. San san vs. Caronia, wait for it... Hope you like it!
God Bless you all..

Day 1

Day2 with m79 konad image plate design

Day3 I added reinforcement sticker (thanks thriszha for the r.sticker!)
and I applied yellow neon marks & spencer on top then stamped it with m79 konad image plate.

close-up

Materials Used:
sansan nail polish violet glam
konad dark purple s.p
white s.p
neon yellow marks & spencer
m79 konad image plate
reinforcement sticker

and thanks Andreea of frumusikapro for the Stylish blogger Award!
Happy weekend everyone!!
You have read this article KONAD / konad 79 / reinforcement / san san cosmetics with the title Violet Glam Reinforcement. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/06/violet-glam-reinforcement_4.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Violet Glam Reinforcement"

Post a Comment