Tie-dye Surprise + bling challenge + another geisha inspired

Hi everyone, I received my prize yesterday which came from UK...This is the prize that I earned on fairy theme nail art contest .. It came from Leanne of donotrefreeze... Actually the contest took place last April, but the prize only arrived just recently. Anyway, I tried using them and here is the outcome. This was the first time I used nail art foils.. and I love it! :)
Pros: I love how shiny it is. And the color is very nice too.. You can wear it by itself without any nail art to go with it. The appearance is amazing. Perfect for special occasions.
Cons: Unavailable here in our country. When you apply it some part is missing .It chips and doesn't last long. Its cohesive property is a poor.
But generally, l like nail foils.
Direct Sun Light
Outdoor
Close-up
6 colors L-R
gradient crush, silver spectrum,tie-dye surprise, ocean mist, silver crush, and peach burst
Emerald Sparkle
Last week I joined polishhoarderdisorder weekly challenge and this was the mani that I submitted for her Bling-bling challenge. Check out her blog for more exciting weekly challenge.... For this week challenge is Patriotism.. Have Fun!!! =)
outdoor
indoor
with flash
Another Geisha Inspired Nails


Hope You Like Them! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
You have read this article chez delaney / CHINA GLAZE / emerald sparkle / geisha / konad m77 / konad s09 / nail art foil / p49 with the title Tie-dye Surprise + bling challenge + another geisha inspired. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/06/tie-dye-surprise-bling-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tie-dye Surprise + bling challenge + another geisha inspired"

Post a Comment