I'd give my right hand to be ambidextrous...

Okay, did anyone read that title or did it just go to waste?

Okay, so when I did those Iron Man themed nails I totally ignored myy right hand. It was painted entirely in black. Boring, but I'm more than useless with my left hand. Then my hubby was bold enough to call me out on them. HOW DARE HE? hah.

I was like, okay...I'll prove you wrong. So I embarked on a mission to do just that. Unfortunately it took me like an hour and a half and I only managed to do one measely nail. FAIL. Oh well, at least I managed that one nail although I do have to admit Iron Man looks like he got in a fight and didn't win.


Hm...I think I gotta work on it. Hubby's right and we can't have that. lol.

So what about you guys. How are you all with your left handed skills?

You have read this article with the title I'd give my right hand to be ambidextrous.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-give-my-right-hand-to-be-ambidextrous.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'd give my right hand to be ambidextrous..."

Post a Comment