Guest List + nail foil + gift

Hi all! Just a quick post for my NOTD..I used the Ciate Paint Pots Guest List.. I love the color of this nail polish, the application is great and I think it suits my skin tone... What do you think?? =)
I used m79 konad image plate for the design and white special polish..
different shots
Here's another NOTD, using nail art foil, I used estee lauder bronze medal#10 for the base coat and peach burst nail foil.

light box
Close up direct sunlight
Last but not the least,a gift that I received which came from Davao city and TheFaceShop top coat..
ref magnet and key chain look how cute it is! =)

Hope you like them! I will update more tomorrow!
God Bless you all! happy weekend everyone!

You have read this article ciate / davao city / konad m79 / nail art foil / thefaceshop with the title Guest List + nail foil + gift. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/06/guest-list-nail-foil-gift.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Guest List + nail foil + gift"

Post a Comment