Girliest Nail Art Contest

Hi all, I want to post my mani that I made for emerald sparkled "The Girliest Nails 500 Followers Nail art Contest". In my design, I used different image plates, like m66 bamboo, s09 geisha, and m08 umbrella konad image plate. I like the golden sun caronia nail polish, because it blends perfectly with the green, red, and dark purple stamp... I named my mani Geisha with Umbrella.. Pls. don't forget to visit and vote for my entry number #3 link here: emeraldsparkled
Thank you very much.. Hope you like it! God Bless You all!



Materials Used:
caronia golden sun
konad s.p green
konad s.p dark purple
konad s.p red
konad m66 i.p
konad s09 i.p
konad m08 i.p

You have read this article asian / geisha / girl / KONAD / konad m08 / konad m66 / konad s09 / nail art contest with the title Girliest Nail Art Contest. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/06/girliest-nail-art-contest_7.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Girliest Nail Art Contest"

Post a Comment