Imperfection Of Shape

Hi all, I am loving abstract designs right now, I think I will post more abstract nailart designs this month, stay tuned for more... :)
In my design, I used caress gray as base, stamped it with konad m65 image plate,I used red konad special polish and added RBL revamp in vertical pattern...I like the red stamp because it matches the red tiny glitters of RBL nail polish...
Do you like it? What's your first impression when you look at my mani?
CLICK THE IMAGE TO ZOOM IN

Hope you like it! God Bless you all!
Thanks 'Chelle of cosmeticcupcake for the Sweet Blog Award!
You have read this article abstract / caress / konad m65 / rescue beauty lounge with the title Imperfection Of Shape. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/05/imperfection-of-shape_14.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Imperfection Of Shape"

Post a Comment